EXHIBITOR/RUN CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The Exhibitor hereby agrees with Management as follows:
1. Exhibitor agrees to carry and provide the required Business License and insurances.
2. Santa Anita Derby Day 5K (hereinafter referred to as Management) and the exhibitor agree that all displays will be completely set up by 7:00 AM on Saturday, 4/9/2022 and completely disassembled and vacated from the expo area by 11:15 am. These times are not negotiable and exhibitors will not be admitted entrance to the expo before published times.
3. Exhibitor agrees to have his/her booth staffed during the expo hours.
4. Exhibitor agrees that displays will not visually or physically disturb aisles or adjacent exhibitors.
5. Exhibitor agrees to conform to all Arcadia Fire Department Rules and Regulations.
6. Exhibitor agrees not to sublet space or exhibit any merchandise other than that specified on Expo sign-up form without permission from Management.
7. Management may change space assignments.
8. Cancellations before March 15 will receive a refund of 75% of the full booth payment. No refunds of deposits or partial payments. There will be no refunds after March 15.
9. Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to the exhibitor who fails to occupy space.
10. Exhibitor agrees that violation of Rules and Regulations may result in forfeiture of space. Refunding of fees is at the sole discretion of the Management.
11. Exhibitor agrees that Management reserves the right to reject or restrict any exhibit.
12. Exhibitor agrees not to make any undue noise or odor, use bright or hazardous lights, cause damage to the Expo space or booth equipment or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by Management. Exhibitor agrees to use a canopy during event hours by either renting a canopy or bringing their own.
13. Exhibitor agrees that no exhibitor shall have authority to incur costs or liability against Derby Day 5K, Book That Event, LLC, any and all Arcadia Schools, the City of Arcadia, Santa Anita Park, Stronarch, and any sponsors associated with the event in connection with any and all of the above. Exhibitor shall be liable for all damages that he/she may cause to the site in connection with his/her exhibit.
14. Exhibitor agrees that the serving of alcoholic beverages by exhibitor is prohibited.
15. Exhibitor agrees to carry the necessary workman’s comprehensive general liability insurance and any other insurance required by management.
16. Exhibitor agrees to assume all responsibility for loss theft, or destruction of goods or for all personal injuries to himself or herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives, or visitors, and will save harmless Santa Anita Park, Stronarch, Book That Event, LLC, all and any Arcadia Public Schools, the City of Arcadia, and any sponsors associated with the event.
17. Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damage and claims arising out of injury to persons or dam age to exhibitor’s displays, equipment, or other property brought upon the premises of Santa Anita Park and the LA Arboretum and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Santa Anita Park, Stronarch, Book That Event, LLC, any and All Arcadia public schools, the City of Arcadia and any sponsors associated with the event against all claims or expense for such losses, including reason-able attorney’s fees, arising out of the use of the Santa Anita Park excluding liability caused by the negligence of the group or the management or its servants, agents & employees.
18. The exhibitor understands that neither the management, Santa Anita Park, Stronarch, Bok That Event, LLC, an and all Arcadia public schools, the City of Arcadia and any sponsors associated with the event maintains insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property or lost revenue and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
19. I will be billed a $50 cleaning fee if I or my representatives, upon closing of the expo, leave trash/boxes.
20. Any photos taken at the event of my expo booth, product, or staff may be used in future Derby Day 5K or Book That Event, LLC marketing. My initials below indicates that I have read and accept the above stated exhibitor terms and conditions.
21.All vendors sampling any food items must fill out all appropriate forms and meet the requirements for the health department. Management will provide the necessary forms to fill out and exhibitor must comply by the deadline assigned, or risk the loss of the exhibit space and any fees paid.