1. All displays will be completely set up by the required times set-forth in exhibitor confirmation and agrees to have his/her booth staffed during the expo hours.
2. The exhibitor agrees to conform to all Oceanside Fire Department Rules and Regulations. All tents must be made of fire-retardant material and must be labeled with proof.
3. Exhibitor agrees not to sublet space or exhibit any merchandise other than that specified on Expo sign-up form without permission from Management.
4. Exhibitor agrees that displays will not visually or physically disturb aisles or adjacent exhibitors.
5. Cancellations before November 6 will receive a refund of 75% of the full booth payment. No refunds of deposits or partial payments. There will be no refunds after November 6.
6. The exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to the exhibitor who fails to occupy space.
7. The exhibitor agrees that violation of Rules and Regulations may result in forfeiture of space. Refunding of fees is at the sole discretion of the Management.
8. Exhibitor agrees that Management reserves the right to reject or restrict any exhibit.
9. Exhibitor agrees not to make any undue noise or odor, use bright or hazardous lights, cause damage to the Expo space, Oceanside Civic Center or Oceanside Pier, or booth equipment, or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by Management. Exhibitor agrees to use a canopy during event hours by either renting a canopy or bringing their own.
10. Exhibitor agrees that no exhibitor shall have authority to incur costs or liability against the O’side Turkey Trot, Kinane Events, Book That Event, LLC any and all Oceanside Schools, the City of Oceanside, the Oceanside Civic Center, and any sponsors associated with the event in connection with any and all of the above. The exhibitor shall be liable for all damages that he/she may cause to the site in connection with his/her exhibit.
11. The exhibitor agrees that the serving of alcoholic beverages by the exhibitor is prohibited.
12. The exhibitor agrees to carry the necessary comprehensive general liability insurance and any other insurance required by the City of Oceanside. A certificate of additional insured is required to exhibit.
13. Exhibitor agrees to assume all responsibility for loss theft, or destruction of goods or for all personal injuries to himself or herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives, or visitors and will hold harmless the O’side Turkey Trot, Kinane Events, Book That Event LLC, any Oceanside Public Schools, The City of Oceanside, and any sponsors associated with the event.
14. Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damage, and claims arising out of injury to persons or damage to exhibitor’s displays, equipment, or other property brought upon the premises of the Oceanside Civic Center and Pier agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless O’side Turkey Trot, Kinane Events, any and All Oceanside public schools, the City of Oceanside, Oceanside Civic Center and any sponsors associated with the event against all claims or expense for such losses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of the use of the Oceanside Civic Center excluding liability caused by the negligence of the group or the management or its servants, agents & employees.
15. The exhibitor understands that neither the management, Kinane Events, Book That Event, LLC, Oceanside public schools, the City of Oceanside and any sponsors associated with the event maintains insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property or lost revenue and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
16. I will be billed a $50 cleaning fee if I or my representatives, upon closing of the expo, leave trash/boxes or displays set-up when event is over.
17. My signature below indicates that I have read and accept the above stated exhibitor terms and conditions.